Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island, Romblon
Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of city life? Do you crave a getaway that’s not only relaxing but also sustainable? Then look no further than Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island in Romblon, Philippines. This hidden gem offers stunning views, luxurious accommodations, and an eco-friendly experience like no other. Get ready to escape to paradise while also making a positive impact on the environment!
Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy some rest and relaxation. The resort is located on Tablas Island, which is part of the Romblon archipelago in the Philippines. The island is known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and lush vegetation.
The resort itself is situated on a private beach, flanked by two mountains. It has its own fresh water swimming pool, restaurant, and bar. There are also several cottages available for rent, each with its own veranda overlooking the ocean.
If you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island is the perfect place for you.
There are a variety of accommodation options available at the Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island. You can choose to stay in a traditional Filipino hut, a tree house, or a villa. All of the accommodations are made with sustainable materials and are designed to give you the most comfortable and intimate experience possible.
The traditional Filipino huts are made out of bamboo and nipa leaves. They are elevated off the ground so that you can enjoy the cool breeze and stunning views of the surrounding jungle. The huts have private balconies where you can relax and take in the natural beauty of your surroundings.
The tree houses at the resort are truly unique. They are built around large trees and offer panoramic views of the forest canopy. The tree houses are also eco-friendly, as they use recycled wood from fallen trees. You will feel like you’re living in nature when you stay in one of these magical tree houses.
The villas at Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island are perfect for families or groups of friends traveling together. The villas are spacious and airy, with private bedrooms and bathrooms. They also have their own kitchenettes, so you can prepare your own meals if you wish. Each villa has its own veranda where you can relax in the evening as you watch the sun set over the ocean.
No matter which accommodation option you choose, you will be sure to have an unforgettable experience at Escape Eco Resort Tablas
Food and Drink
Eco Resort on Tablas Island is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy some time in nature. The resort is located in a beautiful setting with plenty of activities to keep you busy. There are also several great restaurants on the island, so you can enjoy some delicious food and drink while you’re here.
Romblon is a group of 3 major islands and several islets in the Philippines. It is situated in the Sibuyan Sea, between Mindoro Island to the northwest and Panay Island to the southeast. The capital of Romblon province is Odiongan, while the largest town is Santa Fe.
Eco Resort Tablas Island is located on one of Romblon’s three major islands. The resort offers a variety of activities for guests to enjoy, including hiking, swimming, bird watching, and exploring the local area. There are also several restaurants and bars onsite, as well as a spa and salon.
Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island, Romblon offers an all-inclusive package that includes accommodations, meals, and activities for a set price. Prices start at $900 per person for a seven-night stay.
Rates at Escape Eco Resort Tablas Island, Romblon are all inclusive and start at $150 per person, per night. This includes your accommodations, meals, and activities. If you are looking for a more customized experience, we also offer a la carte options starting at $100 per person, per night.
The Eco Resort offers a variety of activities for guests to enjoy during their stay. There are many options for guests to choose from, ranging from exploring the nearby islands to take part in eco-friendly activities.
Some of the activities that guests can take part in include:
– Island Hopping: Guests can explore the nearby islands and experience the natural beauty that they have to offer. There are a variety of different activities that can be enjoyed on the islands, such as swimming, hiking, and bird watching.
– Snorkelling: The Eco Resort is located in an area with some of the best snorkelling in the world. Guests can explore the colourful reefs and see a variety of different fish and other marine life.
– Diving: For those who want to explore the underwater world, there are a variety of diving courses available at the Eco Resort. Guests can learn about dive theory before taking a dip in the crystal clear waters.
– Kayaking: Guests can paddle around the lagoon and explore the mangroves that surround the resort. This is a great way to see some of the wildlife that calls this area home.
– Beach Activities: There are plenty of beach activities available for guests to enjoy, such as sunbathing, building sandcastles, or simply relaxing on the sand.
Why Visit Tablas Island?
Tablas Island is a beautiful and secluded island located in the Romblon province of the Philippines. The island is known for its clear turquoise waters, white sand beaches, and lush vegetation. Visitors can enjoy snorkeling, diving, swimming, and sunbathing on the island’s many beaches. There are also several hiking trails through the jungle for those who want to explore the island’s interior.
How to Get There
There are a few ways to get to Tablas Island, but the most common is by plane or boat. Manila is the closest international airport, and there are regular flights from Manila to Tablas Island. Alternatively, you can take a boat from any of the major ports in the Philippines. Once you’re on the island, there are plenty of options for getting around, including tricycles, motorbikes, and cars.
Tips for Visiting Romblon
1. Romblon is a beautiful, secluded island paradise located in the Philippines.
2. To get to Romblon, you must take a ferry from the port town of Odiongan.
3. Once on the island, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy, such as swimming, hiking, and exploring the many beaches and caves.
4. Be sure to also visit one of the many resorts or eco-lodges for a relaxing stay.
5. When packing for your trip, be sure to bring plenty of sunblock, mosquito repellent, and water.